From birthday and anniversary parties to reunions, sports teams and tour groups, Pirate’s Table Calabash Seafood Buffet can easily handle providing food and fun for large numbers of guests!
Your group of 25 or more adults can dine with ease and pleasure at Pirate’s Table Seafood Calabash Buffet, and enjoy some of the friendliest service on the beach from staff dressed as pirates. The parking lot and 500-seat restaurant are so large that busses and vans can pull right up to doors leading straight into one of our private dining areas. There are no steps to climb – all dining areas are on one level. And since our building is so large, there is plenty of room between tables and no one feels cramped. It’s a relaxing experience!
There’s no waiting to order. Guests can immediately pick up plates and choose what they want to eat from our incredible 105-foot buffet that looks like a wooden sailing ship. Everyone of all ages finds dishes to love, from seafood and prime rib to fried chicken and creamy mac ‘n’ cheese. Vegetarians also dine well with plenty of delicious pasta, side dishes, salad bar and dessert bar.
And of course everyone 21 and older can enjoy our signature cocktails.
Where else can your group dine alongside mermaids splashing under a waterfall in an indoor pool? Nowhere else in the Grand Strand area! Pirate’s Table Calabash Seafood Buffet is the ultimate family-oriented choice for large groups to enjoy scrumptious meals with a side of fun and plenty of photo ops.
Call today to inquire about our group rates and book your reservation for the meal that everyone in your party will rave about! (843) 945-1112
We are located at 1100 Water Ave. in Surfside Beach, at the intersection of U.S. 17 Business and Highway 544. That is across the street from Ocean Lakes Campground, and a few minutes south of oceanfront hotels in Myrtle Beach.
Group Terms and Conditions
- Discounted group rates are offered to parties of 25 adults or more.
- One check is paid for the entire party.
- A security deposit, based on the size of the group, is required when making a group reservation.
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancellation is 48 hours or more before the reservation.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email.
- A final group head count is due the day before the reservation.
- If the number of people in the group who come to the restaurant is less than the number of people booked in the reservation, Pirate’s Table Seafood Calabash Buffet reserves the right to change the amount of the group discount.
- Groups must arrive at their reserved time slot.
- Contact our sales agent to book a private room! (843) 945-1112
- Bus driver and group leader is complimentary!